Thursday, June 4, 2009

Some things on my WISHLIST

Here are some things on my wishlist. I feel I NEED them, and Bill just roll's his eye's at me. I can tell he is folding on the cookware because he told me what piece he wanted to get first. Unfortunately these are all pretty pricey. Most of the cookware is over $200 for each piece, so I guess I have to be patient and build my supply slowly. For now, I have to be happy using my blender and food processor. My cookware really needs replacing, so I think that is on the top of my list.

Vitamix:



Feel free to tell me how you use yours?


Le Creuset Cookware in the Dijon color:


This cookware is supposed to be good for you to use. It's really confusing when you see how many types of cookware leach bad chemicals into your food.


No comments:

Post a Comment