Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Favorite body Soap

Product Review:



Made by: Kiss my Face


Pure olive oil bar soap
For centuries the people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of olive oil to nourish and moisturize the skin. This unique cleansing and softening bar is as simple and pure as a soap can be. Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, it is a superbly moisturizing soap suitable for all skin types.
GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Olive Oil: superb moisturizer for all skin types
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Sodium Chloride
This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals.


It's rated as a 0 at the Cosmetic Data Base . This is a great site if you have never checked it out before. Basically it's just Olive oil, water and salt.


I was a bit afraid to try this because after I bought it I read a few reviews of people saying how badly it smelled and that it gelled up on them. I have used this product for over a month now and I'm in love with it. I'm not going to lie and say it smells great, but heck - it's not as bad as they said. I'm totally used to it now and I actually enjoy it.


It's a nice light green color and the bar lasts a really long time if you take care of it. I keep mine in a covered soap dish that I take in and out of the bathroom daily after using. I make sure there is no water left in the soap dish and leave the lid off for a few minutes after I get out to ensure it dries. My daughter put it back in the shower once and after the kids showered, it was all gunky. Luckily, after I used it the next time and put it back in the covered soap dish it was as good as new.


It leaves me feeling nice and soft and there is absolutely no residue at all. Best of all, it's super safe for you, your family and the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment