Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another weekend comes to an end:

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I always hate when the weekend comes to an end. Weekends make me happy since I'm not at work and with my family.

Saturday:

We went shopping today and ended the day seeing UP in 3D. Great movie with some great messages. Some of the movie was pretty sad though, and I hadn't really expected that. 3 Thumbs way up!


Sunday:

Today was Church, hanging around the house and my 4 mile walk.


Exercise:
I had a great 4 mile walk/run today. Over 400 miles were burned.

I was alone and sometimes I love being alone in nature. I ended up taking a road I've never been down today and I saw lots of beautiful birds, beautiful flowers, lots of green trees, plants and grass, lots of bugs that seemed to be attracted to the sweat, and really old home built in 1794 that looked like they have kept it mostly how it looked like back then (simplistic and beautiful). There was even a cave looking area in a small rock next to the house that I'm thinking was something they used to keep food cool back then - something similiar to a root cellar or something.

Racing Alert:
My man Jimmie Johnson ran out of gas again this weekend, two weekends in a row. Come on Jimmie let's not make it a 3rd. It was such a bummer to see him go from 1st to 22nd. SIGH!

Some eat's over the weekend:


Green Smoothie (Yogurt, avocado, spinach, carrots, apple, kiwi)



Ezekiel Tortilla Pizza:

No comments:

Post a Comment