Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lunch/Dinner & Snacks

Lunch and Dinner:

Both lunch and dinner was an egg salad hummus sandwiches just like last night. Sometimes I can be downright boring when it comes to my food.



For dinner I only used one piece of Ezekiel 3:9 Food For Life Sesame bread and baked some sweet potato fries to go along with it.



I easily get into food ruts, but I hope this blog helps me become more rounded when it comes to food. I tend to eat the same food for a while and then move on. Most likely because it's sometimes easier to finish leftover's since my family doesn't eat a lot of the healthier things I like. When we make actual meals they will eat what I make and Bill has gotten better at making things that are clean, but sometimes they eat their processed junk and I will eat my healthier meals.


Evening Snack:

Green & Black's Organic 85% Chocolate Bar - I had 15g of this heavenly chocolate. I must say this chocolate is rich, smooth and creamy. For me, the darker more pure the chocolate the more I love it.

Ingredients
Organic Chocolate Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Whole Milk Powder *

I've been searching out the best organic chocolate with the least amount of ingredients and sugar. I read on someone's blog the other day that Lindt makes a 90% bar that only has 3 grams of sugar. I want to check that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment