Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great family vacation

We've been so busy now that school is out. We took a drive to Missouri and Kansas. We had a College visit for Taryn and got to see my Dad and two of my Great Aunts on Father's day in Kansas. It was a great trip. We even got to see the St. Louis Arch on our return trip home. I have some great pictures I will post soon.

I've been experimenting by adding more raw into my diet. I'm really loving the extra greens. Tonight for dinner I had a spinach dip (spinach, avocado, lemon juice and salt) that I put in the food processor and then I put it on a sprouted grain Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla. It was a little mushier than it should have been. I think I put too much lemon juice on and left it processing too long.

Check out Justine's blog - she has a great contest going for her 100th post for Artisana Coconut butter. Have you tried Artisana's coconut butter? You must - it's such a treat and I can eat it out of the jar with a spoon - yep it's that good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment