Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saturday's Eat's

I found these pictures when I downloaded my camera from breakfast and lunch on saturday. They actually say 6/5/09 on them.....but I was working Friday for lunch and had a quesadilla for dinner - so I'm not sure why the date is wrong.

6/6/09
Breakfast:

Ezekiel 3:9 Sprouted Grain Sesame Bread with organic peanut butter from Trader Joe's.




Lunch:


Tuna Patty with Sweet Potato Fries.




Tuna Patty


  • 1 can tuna
  • 1 small purple onion chopped
  • 1 Ezekiel 3:9 slice bread ground in food processor or coffee grinder
  • 1 organic whole organic egg
  • juice of 1/2 organic lemon or 1 tbsp organic Santa Cruz lemon juice
  • sea salt and pepper to taste
  • Dried terragon to taste

Shape into patties and cook in 2 tsps of olive oil till brown on both sides.

1 comment: