Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yuck and Yumminess!

Yucky Green Smoothie:

Today for breakast I fully intended to make a smoothie, but with the greens I still had in my fridge I decided for a green smoothie. It was yuck and I think I definately need to stop putting celery in them because I think that is what is making me grossed out. Some of my green smoothies are ok, and this one was vile. I can usually stomach it -but I threw 1/3 of it out. I did eat 2/3 though, so I got some vital nutrients.


Dark Chocolate Yumminess:

Today is my birthday and some nice person at work gave me a small bag of Asher's dark chocolate covered pretzels. Not healthy at all, but oh man are they good. I had to hide the bag so I wouldn't eat them all.




Lunch:

Lunch was a salad from Chipoltle Grill.

Lettuce, carnitas shredded pork, guacamole, 2 servings mild salsa (chunky tomatoes) and 1 serving medium salsa (clears my sinus').

Dinner:

Bill has pork and saurkraut in the crockpot. I'll most likely have something healthier since I had pork already once today. Plus he didn't get organic saurkraut.

No comments:

Post a Comment