Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lip Smacking Good - My favorite lip balm

Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm


I don't know about anyone else, but I have to keep my lips hydrated and moisturized. My favorite lip balm is Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm (just the plain kind). The only thing I would change is maybe if they had a version that had sunscreen for day use. I love the smell, the slight hint of peppermint. The ingredients are clean too!

It's a 2 in the Cosmetic Safety Database (would love a 0- but I think some people are allergic to some of the products, and that is why it's a 2). For now until I find something that rates a 0, it's my "balm" of choice.



Ingredients:
Tube: beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, lanolin, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol, Tin: beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amydalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, lanolin, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol


What is your favorite lip balm? I think I'm going to make it my mission to search out a 0 on the Cosmetic Safety Database list.

Check this link for some 0 lip balm options. Let me know if you have tried any.

No comments:

Post a Comment