Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spirooli and More

Spirooli:


On Gena's recommendation (Gena from Choosing Raw - Thanks for e-mailing me so quickly, it helped me from buying the Joyce Chen one too), I ordered the Spirooli today. Two of my bosses at work gave me an Amazon (My favorite most used online store ever - LOVE MY KINDLE) gift card for my Birthday, so I had a hole burning in my pocket!





I'm so excited to make some "angelhair" veggies. I have a ton of zuchinni coming up in my garden and I'm so excited to try some new recipes. One thing I'm really excited to try is a pesto sauce mixed with some angelhair veggie pasta!

Now that I've got my Vitamix and my Spirooli will be coming in a few days - my want's list now includes an Excaliber Dehydrator, Juicer (still trying to figure out what brand), and a mandoline (again - not sure what brand). I think I'd also like an ice cream maker - but that is far down the line.

I think once I get a juicer - This will fix the nasty taste of green smoothies. I think green juices are much more tasty.

We are going camping tomorrow night and Saturday night in the Pocono's. Working on a food list. I'd like to not eat all the junk that is typical on a camping trip, although resisting is going to be hard - but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment